Check out which tracks made the list!
"XXL" magazine is giving hip-hop fans the perfect way to weather the government shutdown.
Following Congress' failure to extend government funding, XXLMag.com released a playlist of tracks that best exemplify the government lockdown.
Topping the list is the aptly titled Public Enemy hit "Shut 'Em Down," which the magazine says articulates the rage people have against "The System." Kanye West's track "Blame Game" featuring John Legend is on the list to underscore the back-and-forth bickering between political parties.
Among the other artists on the list of government shutdown tunes are Meek Mill, Eminem, El-P, Jadakiss and Drake.
1. Public Enemy - "Shut 'Em Down"
2. J-Zone - "No Consequences"
3. Kanye West featuring John Legend - "Blame Game"
4. Big Daddy Kane - "Calling Mr. Welfare"
5. Meek Mill - "House Party"
6. Eminem - "White America"
7. Killer Mike - "Reagan"
8. El-p - "The Jig Is Up"
9. Jadakiss featuring Styles P - "We Gonna Make It"
10. Drake featuring The-Dream - "Shut It Down"